Tuesday 7 August 2018

Have you booked your Tickets for the Dinner yet??


Hi all

No gratitude post tonight as I just have not had time to edit the post. I drove to Canberra today and have already had one meeting this afternoon and have another one this evening. Tomorrow I have a full program of meetings and catch ups - presenting a quilt, handing over a quilt to be passed on and collecting two Invictus Laundry Bags. Tomorrow night I have a meeting with volunteers who are going to help me with the dinner preparations.   

Accommodation.

I have had a few people wanting to book rooms at the Diplomat for the dinner. I am told there are a few rooms left so get in quickly and make your booking.  Do not book online.  Call Central Reservations on 02 6253 3633 and select option 1 for reservations and they can make your bookings.
They are available Monday to Friday’s from 9-5pm

Ticket sales 

We are using an online Ticketing service this year and that makes life MUCH easier for us.  Please follow the link to book your spot for ANY of the events... even the free ones. Do not email me and ask me to reserve places for you as I am not able to do that. Any questions, let me know.

Tickets are available here 

It is freezing down here in Canberra.  It was 13 in Sydney this morning and 3 with snow flurries in Canberra.  Just as well I came prepared. 

Till next time.... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment