Friday 16 March 2018

Weekly Despatches 16th March 2018

Hi All you happy Sewer's


Well I can't believe how much beautiful work has been sent in over the past 3 weeks.  I feel like I have been very slack on holiday while all you great and dedicated people have been beavering away.
NZ was beautiful and I can say that I miss the Land of the Long White Cloud more as I get older.  My Dad had a wonderful 90th birthday. 
Family together is the best gift of all and cannot be replaced in any other way.
It was very hard to say good bye, so I can imagine how difficult it is for deployed personnel to leave the friends and families for extended periods.

So far for 2018 we have sent off 307 quilts 

 Bringing our total since we started to over 8,722 quilts

 738 laundry bags for the year 


 Which brings us to a total of 17,278 since we started...

 


BOMs by Dorothy Top by Mary M and applique by Sandy with quilting by Mary M


BOM's designed by Sandy C, applique by Jean B, top by Ange H and quilted by Lynn V
I love these team efforts!


BoM's Jennifer W


Bridget


Bridget


Bridget


Bridget


Cath H


Chocolyn Laugh a Lot Ladies


Clarrisa


Design by Sandy C, top by Nola B and Lynn V, Quilted by Lynn V


Desing by Sandy C top pieced by Vicki P and Mary M, quilted by Mary M


Di T


Helen W


Helen W


Helen W


Helen W


Helen W


Hilary T


Hilary T


Jean


Jean


Jean


Jean


Jean


Jean


Kate K


Kate K


Kay C


Kay C


Melissa L


Monika


Robyn Wh


Rosina


Ruth


Ruth


Ruth


Ruth S


Ruth S


Ruth S


Ruth S


Ruth S


Ruth S


Ruth S


Ruth S


Su J


Su J


Su J


Su J


Su J


Su J


Su J


Su J


Su J


Su J


Su J


Su J


Su N


Tamsin and Hillary
Well tomorrow is St Patricks Day and there is likely to be a great deal of Guinness and Green Beer drunk.  We love the Irish for their sense of fun and their skill to make a party that rocks!  I hope everyone has the opportunity to wear some green and have some fun. Thank you for all the wonderful work this week. (I missed checking out all of the beautiful sewing over the past 2 weeks)

See you round like a rissole!

Shelley


No comments:

Post a Comment