Wednesday 24 January 2018

Happy Mail 27th December 2017

I was so busy before and after Christmas that I just did not have time to put this up so here it is now.. better late than never... thanks to all those who made and sent the blocks... stand by for the new BOM coming out on next week...
.....

I hope your Christmas celebrations have been successful.  Now we look to the New Year and all that it has to offer.  My wish is for health, contentment and peace.  
I hope your wishes for your New Year come true.

It's a busy time of year and so not many packages have arrived in my mailbox over the last week.  
I'm sure our dedicated Block of the Month contributors are sewing a little here and there 
during this time, and that many packages will arrive over the coming weeks.

Until next week, when it will be 2018, I wish you the joy of the Season and much 
fun and family time.  And, of course, a little sewing time ;-)

If you would like to sew Blocks of the Month, please click here for the December/January BOM Tutorial.


Diann N

Diann N

Wallace House Quilters


MidCoast (NSW) Community Quilters

1 comment: