Monday 15 January 2018

Aussie Hero Quilts - Requests 15 January 2018

Hi all

Phew, well I hope those of you where the temps have been high for the last few days have managed to find somewhere cool to pass the time. 

No priority laundry bags this list but those who only want to send LBs can opt to do any of the requests listed as LB or B.

NOTE – if you are checking the request list from the blog and if you receive the blog via email DO NOT try to reply to me via that email.  It will not work. You need to use friendsofAHQ@gmail.com

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy the ENTIRE line if you wish to nominate for a quilt or laundry bag.  
For example….

Marvel Theme. Ironman
M
LB
1


This is really important to make sure that neither you nor I copy the wrong number which could lead to me giving you the wrong details for specific request.  If you find it hard to copy and paste please copy the line out as follows…   Marvel Theme. Ironman  M  LB  1


B=both quilt and laundry bag (feel free to nominate to JUST do the laundry bag if you wish)
Q= just a quilt
LB = just a laundry bag
F= female
M= male \

Priority items

No’s 2-12 are all required to be in the mail no later than then end of February.  I know that the post by date for this week is 19 Feb but I would rather avoid the rush.

Post by Date

The post by date for ALL items on this request list is 19 February please.

PLEASE note the date and let me know if you have any problems getting your quilt/LB away on time. In fact, if you are going to be late posting it please let me know BEFORE you post it.  Also, if this time frame is too tight for you, there are options, just email me to discuss.

If there is more than one request on this list that you would be happy to do I suggest that you send me a list of requests and tell me how many you want to be allocated…. ie one of the following please….  There are always a few requests that everyone wants to do (and I can never pick them) so if the first one you ask for is taken then I can allocate another from your list if I have a list.
  
If you don’t understand what people are asking for or where to get some of the bits and pieces then please ask me but the following might also be helpful.

Australian National Flag - you can buy panels at Spotlight – ask for them if you can’t find them.

Rising Sun, RAAF Crest, Navy Crest, Coat of Arms, HMAS Warramunga crest and other badges – ask me about them, I can often send you some to include if your request needs them.

If they want some text and it is too much for you to applique I can get it embroidered and sent to you to be sewn on the quilt or sewn into it.

I can help you with football colours and logos of teams etc. Just ask me. Most of the logos are simple or you can just add team names if you want to … team colours are enough also.

Please think about what the request involves before you take it on. Google, ask questions, email me, make sure you can complete it to your satisfaction before you commit to it if possible please.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.



Female nurse Australian Army
F
LB
1A
hinterlands/mountains/valleys
F
LB
1B
Australian Army, RAEME - this is easy.  RAEME colours are Royal blue, golden yellow and red. I can send you a RAEME Badge and a Rising Sun and that would be plenty for his bag.
M
LB
1C
shades of purple - lilies / orchids / hibiscus flowers
M
LB
1D
soft colours and like Australian flora and fauna
M
LB
1E
North Queensland Cowboys
Q
LB
1G
Red/Black and Green bag with initials and red roo, ask JM for the silhouette of the roo
M
LB
1H
I would love something with my dog Lync and red poppies.  (Dog photos available
F
LB
1I
Fav colour is purple. I would love a Aussie flag, maybe a camel and an C130 too. Doesn’t bother me too much
F
LB
1J
Navy Crest with the name and date
M
LB
1K
Sailing, surfing,spearfishing theme Warramunga's side number 152
M
LB
1L
Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong
M
LB
1N
Royal Australian Navy
M
LB
1O
Sunset / Beach theme with nickname
written on it
F
LB
1P
Thomas the tank engine
M
LB
1R
Warramunga Crest, ROT 66
M
LB
1S
Poppies
M
LB
1T
Dark Blue, Sky Blue, Purple, Orange
Born in Victoria, Patriotic Australian. Proud of RAAF history and tradition. RAAF ensign or RAAF crest Australian Flag.
M
Q
2
surfing, my family (I have details), NRL St George Dragons,Training at the Gym and serving in the Army. ( can send you a Rising Sun)
M
Q
3
Egyptian with MFO emblem would be amazing.
F
Q
4
Desert background with F/A 18 Aircraft and Australian Flag with Poppies
Male
Q
5
Aussie army theme with Rising Sun
M
Q
6
RAAF Ensign, RAN Ensign,  Royal Engineers Unit Patch  (simple patch to piece - five horizontal stripes)
Male
Q
7
Aus military themed, ground combat images (soldier with weapon-I can send a silhouette you can applique) poppies, southern cross - green / black / blue colour theme
Male
Q
8
Brisbane Broncos / North Queensland Cowboys
Male
Q
9
Australian Coat of Arms (I can send you one to include), Southern Cross, VB logo, Vegemite logo, Carlton Draught logo
Male
Q
10
Manly supporter,Cars and motr bikes
M
Q
11
 North Queensland Cowboys, Queensland Maroons
Favourite Colour: Blue
M
B
12
Aussie Flag / Southern Cross / Eureka stockade flag with 'Boxing Kangaroo' and/or Air Force 'red kangaroo' roundel / Eagle with Iraq and Afghanistan maps
M
Q
13
Blues, Greys, White, Yellows and Blue Reds. My favourite things other than my family and friends are Coffee and Travel. However, I am more than happy to have Jets included to remind me of my time here.Op Okra   October 2017 to May 2018.
F
Q
14
Essendon FC
M
Q
15
"RSM 2CAV" 2 CAV Badge and coat of arms on a green and white quilt - I can have both of these badges embroidered.
M
B
16
Picure of my dog - maltese x shitzu bitza. Can send image on request. Pastel purple colour palette background
F
Q
17
Yellow, CrossFit & Yoga, Sydney Roosters, NRL - I'll be away over Remembrance Day, Chirsmas, New Years and Australia Day so if anything could be incorporated  for those days, such as Poppies or Aus Flag, it would be greatly appreciated
Male
Q
18
mum to a rescue greyhound and horses, proud Sydney Swans supporter. Favourite colour is red
F
Q
19
Broncos
M
Q
20
Military - army (I can send you a Rising sun)
M
Q
21
Tonka trucks and earth moving equipment. "Follow the Sapper"
M
Q
22
Taz and  Batman
Fav colours. Red, black, blue,yellow brown.
Footy teams AFL Carlton
Australian flag
M
Q
23
North Queensland cowboys, with the team colours and logo
M
Q
24
Navy Blue, Gold and White (RAN Colours). Nautical themed to reflect my 24.5 years of Navy service.
M
Q
26
Australian Flag, Poppies, Aircraft
Female
Q
27
Nissan Silvia's S13, S14 and S15, Mazda RX-7 RocketBunny, and JDM Paraphernalia (I can print some photos on fabric for this one. Favorite colours are Orange, Purple, Blue and Gold
M
Q
28
Green and gold with Australian Coat of Arms - I can send you the coat of arms.
M
Q
29
Outback 4x4 exploring/camping in my Landcruiser and mountain bike riding in the blue mountains
M
Q
30
top half "ALL BLACKS" and the NZ silver fern with bottom half Queensland Cowboys NRL 
M
Q
31
scenic designes/colours for Australian east coast beaches and ocean.
F
Q
32
1SQN Patch, lightning bolts, hornet, black and yellow
M
Q
33
blue, green, red and white  anything astronomical (planets, satellites etc)
M
B
34
avengers/superheroes
M
Q
35
gardening and sports namely hockey. I like movies, things like Star Wars and Marvel.
M
Q
36
CAPT America and Iron Man with "Mason" on it please
M
B
37
NRL, North Queensland cowboys and love good quality craft beer. I’m an avid home brewer.
M
Q
38
Love animals, especially dogs and birds. Please can you include my husband and son' names and the years 2017-2018
F
Q
39
Camo patterns with orange grey blue
M
Q
40
prefers spearfishing and free diving
M
B
41
Family service history.
M
B
42
Canberra Raiders, Carlton Football Club, Star Wars
M
Q
43
fast jet pilot and a keen cyclist, cycling
M
B
44
Bright Colours, reference to Australia/RAAF (Flag, Kangaroo, Koala, Poppies, Bottle Brush etc). Would be nice to have reference to EAOU Rotation 2. Would like initials CDJ on the LB.
F
Q
45
YACHTS, FARM TOOLS( SPECIFICALLY HOES), maybe a majestic irish wolf hound triumphantly jumping through something on fire..
M
Q
46
Bright colours, flowers, Australian desserts and lollies (aka tim tams, iced vovos), Harry Potter. Request 'EAOU-2' to be written on quilt.
F
Q
47
Bright Colours, Blue, references to RAAF, Planes
M
B
48
Wife and two kids around the pool in the summer & going to various sporting activities in the winter. Brisbane Broncos, Carlton Blues & Queensland Maroons
M
Q
49
Light and bright colour theme, EAOU emblem, Australian flag, RAAF Crest, Poppies, echidnas, my name  and deployment dates - any or all of these inclusions are greatly appreciated.
F
Q
50
My favourite colour is blue, maybe something airforce themed with OP ACCORDIAN OCT 17 - MAY 18.
The hardest thing I am finding at the moment is being away from my 3 puppies, Jetthrow my Siberian husky, Zacc my Beagle x Kelpie and my youngest Scout my other Beagle x Kelpie, So my biggest request would be something like their names and some paw prints on them.
F
B
51
I like olympic weightlifting, colors is red,black,yellow,white,blue. Any other colors that would suit.
M
B
52
I like hunting feral pigs using dogs. I aslo like Ruger rifles/firearms.Ruger firearm logo with pig dog hunting theme.
M
B
53
NSW Flag
M
B
54
I do clay target shooting for a sport and I use a Perazzi shotgun. Perazzi logo with a clay target shooting theme?
M
Q
55
 Phteven Dog Meme theme. The Phteven dog with word Phteven underneath him. Can dress him up a bit with colours or bow tie. Alternativly a Rick and Morty Theme. Thank you
M
Q
56
Military Working Dog Theme -  Belgian Malinios breed  - on Patrol or Malinios Sillioett/ Sunrise/ Sunset
M
B
57
I love floral patterns, the beach and summer! My fav colours are pink, yellow, blue and green
F
Q
58
Deadpool and Krav Maga (Israeli mixed martial art).
F
Q
59
beach, sport (hockey), purple, flowers, dogs(sausage dogs) I have a mini sausage dog.
F
Q
60
Manly Sea Eaglels - Maroon and white
M
B
61
Newcastle knights - Red, white and blue
M
B
62
The number 66 with Camo Pattern ( I can send you a little)
M
Q
63
Brisbane Broncos with the Number 66
F
Q
64
Navy Crest with the name  and date
M
Q
65
"JUDO" in writing with a silhouette of the sport
M
Q
66
Rainbows
F
Q
68
Op Manitou, ROT 66, Boarding Party Ships Diver (Possibly a dive helmet or similiar) Fleur-de-lis  A spartan / gladiator helmet
M
Q
69
 "MOANA" themed
M
Q
70



No comments:

Post a Comment