Monday 6 November 2017

Request List 6 November 17

Hi all

Here is the request list for this week…

NOTE – if you are checking the request list from the blog and if you receive the blog via email DO NOT try to reply to me via that email.  It will not work. You need to use friendsofAHQ@gmail.com

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy the ENTIRE line if you wish to nominate for a quilt or laundry bag.  
For example….

Marvel Theme. Ironman
M
LB
1


This is really important to make sure that neither you nor I copy the wrong number which could lead to me giving you the wrong details for specific request.  If you find it hard to copy and paste please copy the line out as follows…   Marvel Theme. Ironman  M  LB  1


B=both quilt and laundry bag (feel free to nominate to JUST do the laundry bag if you wish)
Q= just a quilt
LB = just a laundry bag
F= female
M= male

Priority Quilts

The priority quilts for this week are 2A and 2B.   We are shorter on time than I would like for these ones. They need to go in the mail by no later than 27 November. If you can help with one of these please let me know.


Post by Day

The post by date for all items on this request list is  11 December please.


PLEASE note the date and let me know if you have any problems getting your quilt/LB away on time. In fact, if you are going to be late posting it please let me know BEFORE you post it.  Also, if this time frame is too tight for you, there are options, just email me to discuss.

If there is more than one request on this list that you would be happy to do I suggest that you send me a list of requests and tell me how many you want to be allocated…. ie one of the following please….  There are always a few requests that everyone wants to do (and I can never pick them) so if the first one you ask for is taken then I can allocate another from your list if I have a list.
  
NOTE- please read this bit…. It might make some of the request easier for you…

HMAS Warramunga has just deployed. 
Her side or ship’s number is 152
I can send you an embroidered crest to include if requested
She is on Rotation 66, can be noted as ROT66
Her motto is “Courage In Difficulties”

For a nautical theme, you can include any of the above, anchors, ship’s wheels, RAN (Navy) crest, BZ (navy speak for Well done)

Australian National Flag - you can buy panels at Spotlight – ask for them if you can’t find them.

Rising Sun, RAAF Crest, Navy Crest and other badges – ask me about them, I can often send you some to include if your request needs them.

If they want some text and it is too much for you to applique I can get it embroidered and sent to you to be sewn on the quilt or sewn into it.

I can help you with football colours and logos of teams etc. Just ask me. Most of the logos are simple or you can just add team names if you want to … team colours are enough also.

Please think about what the request involves before you take it on. Google, ask questions, email me, make sure you can complete it to your satisfaction before you commit to it if possible please.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

North QLD Cowboys NRL
M
LB
1AB
HARLEY DAVIDSON EAGLE/SYMBOL
M
LB
1C
DOWNHILL MOUNTAIN BIKES, AUSSIE FLAG
M
LB
1D
Dogs, Flowers, Disney, Bright colours, like Red, Pink, Purple and Blue  - any of the above but not necessarily all of them.
M
LB
1E
I am currently deployed at Camp Baird in the UAE and I am hoping you can design something for me that will remind of my deployment. I work within the Infrastructure and Maintenance section  in a converted shipping container called "The Island". I love the magnificent sunrises on the morning, watching the jets flying in formation over the base and the camels that just roam outside our gate, the memorials for the fallen members and the Australian flag. I prefer neutral deep earthy colors and have attached my headquarters patch. Photos available - NOTE this member has ONLY requested a LB so we need to make it special if we can.
F
LB
1F
 Fluro green Australia flag, UAE flag,  RAAF crest
F
LB
1G
green and gold taekwondo and running theme with my initials ‘AR’
F
LB
1H
 Phteven Dog Meme theme. The Phteven dog with word Phteven underneath him. Can dress him up a bit with colours or bow tie. Alternativly a Rick and Morty Theme. Thank you
M
LB
1I
Deadpool and Krav Maga (Israeli mixed martial art).
F
LB
1J
Blue (NOTE, if you nominate for this one bear in mind it will go quickly so please give me an alternate option)
F
LB
1K
RAEME - Royal blue, yellow and red.  I can also send you a crest.
M
B
2A
Melbourne Storm and ACT Brumbies fan).
M
Q
2B
DRAGON BALL Z - VEGETA THEME
M
B
3
DOLLS, PINK FLOWERS, PUPPIES
F
B
4
GUITARS, JIMI HENDRIX
M
B
5
CROW (the bird), BIRDS
M
B
6
NRL, TOUCH FOOTBALL, AFL
M
Q
7
AUST FLAG, UKAINE FLAG
M
Q
8
A BIG OL' EAGLE IN THE GUMTREES
M
B
9
ANGRY GORRILLA, STARWARS
M
Q
10
I JUST WORK HERE MEMES
M
B
11
AUSSIE FLAG, SKIPPY BADGE, SPARTAN HELMET, 3 RAR
M
B
12
AUSSIE FLAG, SKIPPY BADGE, 3 RAR
M
B
13
BRISBANE LIONS, WALLABIES, QLD MAROONS
M
B
14
CROSSFIT
M
B
15
SLAYER LOGO
M
B
16
RAINBOW 6 SIEGE THEME
M
B
17
ONE PUNCH MAN CHARACTERS
M
B
18
PUPPIES
F
Q
19
RAEME (BLUE/YELLOW/RED)
M
B
20
STARWARS
F
Q
21
FISH, FISHING, AUSSIE FLAG
M
Q
22
ALL DIFFERENT FLAGS
M
B
23
RAINBOW 6 SIEGE THEME
M
B
24
NZ/GBR/AUST FLAGS, INTELLIGENCE, INT HUMOUR
M
B
25
TOYOTA LANDCRUISER RELATED
M
B
26
fast jet pilot and enjoys scuba diving
M
B
27
The Phantom with "SuperSonicChook" 
M
Q
28
red & black. He likes Star Wars, OR has a pet husky OR likes wolves OR giraffes -
M
Q
30
Beauty and the Beast themed. Black border, red roses inner border, Beauty and Beast in the center, or similar
F
B
31
Scarlet/Royal blue/Scarlet with black background. AUS flag (left) AFG flag (right), RAAOC symbol (centre). TG AFG QAA CQMS and AUG 17 - MAR 18 in black lettering.
M
Q
32
RAEME Theme
M
Q
33
blue, the beach and womens sports AFL/soccer/rugby.
F
B
34
Aust Military/Army Theme
M
B
35
MOTORBIKES, TRUCKS, TRACTORS
M
Q
36
MANDALAS, FEATHERS, DREAMCATCHERS
F
B
37
SURFING, BEACH, BEER
M
B
38
CROSSFIT, FITNESS, WEIGHT LIFTING
M
B
39
MOTOCROSS
M
Q
40
ZELDA, STARWARS
M
Q
41
GHANDI
M
B
42
AUSSIE FLAG, YOGA, STRETCHING
M
B
43
VB, BOXING GLOVES, FINGERS
M
B
44
Afghanistan theme
F
B
45
I would love for anything Anzac/Australian Army related (poppy/rising sun).  
Is it possible to have Afghanistan 2017 with my PMKeys sewn onto the blanket?
F
B
46
Australian Flag, Surfing, Wake boarding, Guitar
M
B
47
Brisbane Broncos colours if avail.
M
B
48
Lightening McQueen
M
Q
50
Teal blue, Working Dog Puppies, Roses, Netball
F
B
51
Green, Blue, Beach, Waterfall, Rainforest
M
B
52
Football, West Coast Eagles, Blue and Yellow
M
Q
53
MARVEL VS DC
M
Q
55
Transformers, 1985 Era Characters
M
Q
56
NRL Broncos Theme / QLD State of Origin
M
Q
57
Surfing / Ocean
F
Q
58
Blue, Orange, White
M
Q
59
surfing or newcastle
M
B
60
ANZAC theme (RAAF not army though)
F
B
61
Ice Hockey, Golfing
M
B
62
Desert theme, Oasis, Camels e.t.c
M
B
63
Red, white and blue soccer, beach, kombi
M
B
64
Football (Arsenal), Alaska, Minions
M
B
65
Redbull Formula 1 Car
M
B
66
Red, White and Blue / Beach, Sun, Surf
M
B
67
He loves fast jets (hornets) and his four kids so adding their favourite colours of Blue, Orange, Pink and purple would be lovely - 1 SQN,
M
B
68

No comments:

Post a Comment