Monday 20 November 2017

Aussie Hero Quilts - Requests 20 November

Hi all

Here is the request list for this week…

NOTE – if you are checking the request list from the blog and if you receive the blog via email DO NOT try to reply to me via that email.  It will not work. You need to use friendsofAHQ@gmail.com

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy the ENTIRE line if you wish to nominate for a quilt or laundry bag.  
For example….

Marvel Theme. Ironman
M
LB
1


This is really important to make sure that neither you nor I copy the wrong number which could lead to me giving you the wrong details for specific request.  If you find it hard to copy and paste please copy the line out as follows…   Marvel Theme. Ironman  M  LB  1


B=both quilt and laundry bag (feel free to nominate to JUST do the laundry bag if you wish)
Q= just a quilt
LB = just a laundry bag
F= female
M= male

Priority Quilts

There are a lot of priority quilts this week as we have received a bunch that need to be done by Christmas.  Numbers 2 to 29 need to be in the mail before Santa arrives.   Can we do it?? 


Post by Day

The post by date for ALL items on this request list is  24 December please.


PLEASE note the date and let me know if you have any problems getting your quilt/LB away on time. In fact, if you are going to be late posting it please let me know BEFORE you post it.  Also, if this time frame is too tight for you, there are options, just email me to discuss.

If there is more than one request on this list that you would be happy to do I suggest that you send me a list of requests and tell me how many you want to be allocated…. ie one of the following please….  There are always a few requests that everyone wants to do (and I can never pick them) so if the first one you ask for is taken then I can allocate another from your list if I have a list.
  
NOTE- please read this bit…. It might make some of the request easier for you…

Australian National Flag - you can buy panels at Spotlight – ask for them if you can’t find them.

Rising Sun, RAAF Crest, Navy Crest and other badges – ask me about them, I can often send you some to include if your request needs them.

If they want some text and it is too much for you to applique I can get it embroidered and sent to you to be sewn on the quilt or sewn into it.

I can help you with football colours and logos of teams etc. Just ask me. Most of the logos are simple or you can just add team names if you want to … team colours are enough also.

Please think about what the request involves before you take it on. Google, ask questions, email me, make sure you can complete it to your satisfaction before you commit to it if possible please.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.


Australian Flag, Surfing, Wake boarding, Guitar
M
Q
2
Brisbane Broncos colours if avail.
M
Q
3
Lightening McQueen
M
Q
4
Teal blue, Working Dog Puppies, Roses, Netball
F
Q
5
Military Theme
F
Q
6
NRL, TOUCH FOOTBALL, AFL
M
Q
7
AUST FLAG, UKAINE FLAG
M
Q
8
BRISBANE LIONS, WALLABIES, QLD MAROONS
M
Q
9
CROSSFIT
M
B
10
SLAYER LOGO
M
B
11
ONE PUNCH MAN CHARACTERS
M
B
12
RAEME (BLUE/YELLOW/RED)
M
B
13
FISH, FISHING, AUSSIE FLAG
M
Q
14
ALL DIFFERENT FLAGS
M
Q
15
NZ/GBR/AUST FLAGS, INTELLIGENCE, INT HUMOUR
M
B
16
fast jet pilot and enjoys scuba diving
M
Q
17
blue, the beach and womens sports AFL/soccer/rugby.
F
B
18
Aust Military/Army Theme
M
B
19
SURFING, BEACH, BEER
M
Q
20
CROSSFIT, FITNESS, WEIGHT LIFTING
M
B
21
MOTOCROSS
M
Q
22
ZELDA, STARWARS
M
Q
23
AUSSIE FLAG, YOGA, STRETCHING
M
B
24
VB, BOXING GLOVES, FINGERS
M
B
25
Afghanistan theme
F
Q
26
sausage dogs and cupcakes - I have 2 sausage dogs at home, named Astrid and Roxy, who I miss so much! and the cupcakes are because i love baking,
F
Q
27
Middle East / Air Force / RAAF C130J-30 related theme, and if it’s possible to have OP Accordion C130J Maintenance - Rotation 42 with my PMKeys somewhere it would be great. My favourite colour is blue.
M
B
28
I am a very keen rugby union player and love the beach and surfing
F
B
29
MARVEL VS DC
M
Q
30
Transformers, 1985 Era Characters
M
Q
31
NRL Broncos Theme / QLD State of Origin
M
Q
32
surfing or newcastle
M
B
33
Desert theme, Oasis, Camels e.t.c
M
Q
34
Red, white and blue soccer, beach, kombi
M
Q
35
Football (Arsenal), Alaska, Minions
M
Q
36
Redbull Formula 1 Car
M
B
37
Red, White and Blue / Beach, Sun, Surf
M
Q
38
He loves fast jets (hornets) and his four kids so adding their favourite colours of Blue, Orange, Pink and purple would be lovely - 1 SQN,
M
Q
39
Holden SS Hatchback Torana (purple with a black bonnet) or Torana's (Photos available)
M
Q
40
Adelaide Crows AFL team to share with my son
F
Q
41
RAAF Themed, blue grey red
M
Q
42
Brisbane Broncos Rugby League
M
B
43
colours of desert with a camel, unit patches, butterfly, ladybug and rocket to be silhouettes on the background as these represent his wife and children… and a moon, special reason behind this.
M
B
44
mountain biking and I am a Gold Coast Titans rugby league
M
B
45

No comments:

Post a Comment