Wednesday 5 April 2017

Calling all laundry bag makers.....

Hey all, 

Whenever you send me a laundry bag to send off, or even if you send your bags off directly, can you please include a letter or a note so that your recipient can thank you if they are so inclined?  

If I receive laundry bags here I try to include letters that explain what Aussie Heroes is all about and I always try to include the name of the person who made the bag.... just ask the WPH ladies, they have waited for me to hand sign countless letters so that they could fold them and insert them in the laundry bags before we pack them up to send them off. 

My letter should be in addition to yours but sometimes bags arrive here without a letter. I have received an email from this laundry bag recipient and he would like to thank whoever made it but he has no contact details from them and I have no way of letting him know.  The only chance I have to find the maker is if I search through all the photos to find this one laundry bag.  No time for that so hopefully, whoever made this bag will read the blog and email me. 

If nothing else, I hope this blog post will be a gentle reminder to all those of you wonderful people who make laundry bags to please include a note inside each bag you send off, whether to me or to your recipient. 

Till next time..... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!
Jan-Maree  xx

1 comment: