Wednesday 5 October 2016

Happy Mail


Something a little different tonight, as well as our normal blocks of the month.  When my home was destroyed some people wanted to know how to help and wanted to send fabric.   For a while I did not have anywhere to send things to and no room to store much.  Caroline and the company she works for were kind enough to suggest that I direct people to send parcels to them and they would store them until I was ready to take them.

Well a couple of weeks ago Caroline delivered the goodies to me.  Thank you so much everyone for helping us to re-stock our stashes.  It has been a big help.  Thank you also to the great people from Blessington for your support and assistance as well.  It was very much appreciated. 

A big thank you to the following lovely ladies who sent parcels of fabric... some of it has already been put to use...

Thank you.


From Jacqui D  and friends....



From Carol Walker



From Joan H




From Robyn Rowan



From Adrienne U for Sarah, who is a recipient


I am sorry, I am not sure who sent this but thank you!


From Norma A


And as usual some great blocks of the month have arrived too!

Inge


M.B.


Tasmin


Tasmin


S.R.


Sally R


Toni P


Val M


Thanks everyone! 

Till next time..... keep spreading the word and happy stitching!
Jan-Maree  xx

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for the acknowledgement JM , I received a lovely thankyou letter the other day on your behalf signed by Beverly. Happy to do it, glad it helped....:o)

    ReplyDelete