Friday 20 May 2016

Weekly Dispatches 20 May 16


Another week draws to a close and another array of wonderful quilts and laundry bags on their way to their new owners. 

I hope I have included all the photos from this week. Blogger decided to have a little glitchy moment when I tried to upload them and I think I got them all but if I missed any please let me know.

I am heading off to Canberra on from Monday to Friday, hope to see a few of the Canberra people while I am down there.   I hear it is a bit chilly down there so I am packing my winter woollies.  

Hope this week's show and tell inspires you.

So far for 2016 we have sent off 1388 laundry bags 

which brings us to a total of  9208 since we started...

and...

We have also sent 600 quilts 

bringing our total since we started to over 5855 quilts.

Olivia


Rhonda W 


Robyn H 



Su J 


Sue F 


Sue N 


Penrith ladies and Tess


These are BOMs put together by the Penrith ladies and quilted by Tess.

Ailsa


Alison F 






Ann W and the lovely ladies from Kraftdaze





Anna with block from Marianne 


Anna


Anne H 


Bev M 




Bridget








Christine C



Clare D 



Debbie D


Deborah C 




Di T 



Glenda Joy 


Janine


Janis


Jean 





Jeanne P






Jenny P


Jenny S 




Jo H (QLD) 

Joan 



Jo B 


Julie Ann







Kaye S



Kay C 



Karlene


Kaylee



Laura K 


Liz J 



MUC Pilgrim Patchworkers 






Lynn S


Lynn and Tess

Liz J 


Nancy




Natalie's Stash Busters








Awesome effort everyone.  

Till next time.....keep spreading the word and happy stitching!
Jan-Maree xx

3 comments: