Thursday 7 May 2015

Patches and Pins now available for order.

Hi All.

Now that the Australasian Quilt Convention is behind us and the dust has settled from ANZAC Day etc I have been able to pass the remaining Aussie Heroes patches to Joan so that she can handle the sales by mail.  

We have not got quite enough patches for the advanced order so I have placed an order for some more. It will be first in best dressed - those who pay first, receive their patches first.  There are plenty of pins left  so order away.

Now over to Joan for the details....




A reminder that the cost is $5.00 each and that includes postage.

You can transfer money to the AHQ Bank account: Aussie Hero Quilts (and Laundry Bags)
BSB 032376 Account 301860. 

If you do transfer money please send me an email receipt and your address to joannrobinc@icloud.com.

If you would like to send the money direct to me either by cheque or cash my address is

Joan Carter
3/53 Maclaurin Ave.
East Hills 2213 NSW

Please include your address.

Which ever method you use, thank you for your support and I will send the patches and pins promptly.

I do have a small number of the I Sew for Heroes badges left, they are also $5.00 if you would like one just let me know.
 


Cheers

Joan Carter

1 comment:

  1. Just transferred some $'s and have emailed you Joan :D

    Hugs
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete