Friday 13 March 2015

Weekly Dispatches 13 March

G'day all.  Well I am still in Canberra as I write this and this morning I head off to Joint Logistics Command to give a fairly informal presentation at the request of one of our recipients. I will tell you more about it next week.  I will be hitting the road straight after that and returing to Sydney by road. Not sure what I will be heading home to as the two teens have been home on their own.  Fingers crossed the kitchen will not be in too much of a state!  Might be a while before I get to your emails tomorrow.

2828 quilts and 474 laundry bags for 2015. 

3913 quilts and  5929 laundry bags in total.

Anne H 



Anna N 




 Barbara A (VIC)


Barbara F




Barbara P 


Bennie




Bev


Carolyn


Cassandra


Cheryl D



 Debbie 



Evelyn



Floarea


Helen W





Irene


Jenny S



Jill W



Joan 








Julie Ann




Kim M 




Kim B 



Julie  


Kim M 







Leanne


Lisa B 




Lisa N 


Louise T and the Dolphin Quilters 



Lyn K 


Lynne


Maree W 



Marie


Marg W


Marg R


Marg C 




Nancy (Front)


Back 


Pennie


Penrith ladies!  













Rita M 




Rosemary


Stephanie D 




Sue G 


Sue A



Sue G 











Sue M 


Sue N 





Sue O'D


Susan H 


Irene



Till next time................keep spreading the word and happy stitching! 

Jan-Maree  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment