Thursday 11 December 2014

Tonight is the night




Well, all the plans have been made.  
The decorations are up.  Food is organised.   The wreath is on the front door and the welcome mat is out. Tonight is the big night -the Aussie Heroes Christmas Dinner.  

I always feel bad that not everyone can make it and many of you have told me that you wished the dinner was in your home town or on a different night so that you could make it too. I wish that were possible but as you know there are just somethings that are not possible.  

I want you to know that you are all thought of though, so tonight there will be a second post. I have several messages that have been sent to me to be read out tonight. I expect that will happen around 8pm tonight after we have finished our sumptuous main course and before we tuck in to desert!  In order for you all to enjoy those message around the same time as those attending the dinner there will be a second post tonight- scheduled to air at 8pm.   I hope you enjoy it.

Till then,.................................. keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  
Jan-Maree  xx

1 comment: