Wednesday 24 December 2014

A Few Extra Messages...

Here are a few last messages from our Heroes to us. And in case you missed it... here is the video that HMAS Success has made for Christmas.



Click here for a Christmas Smile!




From HMAS Success




Merry Christmas to you and the Aussie Quilters team!
I have seen the first couple of quilts arrive and they are very impressive. The recipients are very humbled for the efforts by your team and have proudly placed them on display for all to see.
I hope you have a great few days and I am sure the 'Bish' will include you in the prayers at midnight mass!

Regards,
'The Nav' 

.....


To all the Aussie Hero Quilters. I would like to wish you all a, Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and all the best for the coming new year.
I would also like give you all a big thank you for all the work you have all contributed in the making of your quilts. I'm at a loss for word to explain how much joy your  Quilts have given to serving personnel like myself and the boost this gives to moral. Kindest Regards Andrew Lim
......



Hi Jan-Maree
I would just like to wish you and all your intrepid quilters a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  It means a lot to us to know there are people other than our families that are thinking of us during this time of year. I am really looking forward to receiving my quilt some time during the deployment.

Best Regards

.....



Dear the quilters of Aussie Hero Quilts, 

My name is LAC Lucas McNaughton, I am currently serving in the Middle East was part of the Air Load Team.  I would like to thank all the quilters for a wonderful job they do. The quilts and laundry bags put a smile on our faces and a warm fuzzy feeling in our hearts.  It is great to know that there are strangers/friends thinking of us back home.
Once again, thank you all for the wonderful effort everybody puts in.

Lucas




.....




Hi Jan-Maree
I would just like to wish you and all your intrepid quilters a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  It means a lot to us to know there are people other than our families that are thinking of us during this time of year. I am really looking forward to receiving my quilt some time during the deployment.

Best Regards

....


Hello :)


Just a quick email from Able Seaman Leo Ransom to say thanks for all your hard work and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!  Hope you guys have a great time with your family and friends and have some turkey and beers for me! 


......

Merry Christmas everyone!

JMxx

1 comment: