Friday 7 November 2014

Weekly Dispatches 7 November

G'day all.  

Firstly if anyone emailed me with pictures of their quilts or laundry bags after 10pm last night they will have to wait till next week to be added to the total and the blog as I was out all day today.  I had to hand deliver a bunch of laundry bags to a couple of units and one special quilt.  

I had enough time to come home quickly and get ready to go out again. Tonight I am lucky enough to be attending the HMAS Darwin Ball.  Unfortunately my handsome husband is still in the States for work so I have to go solo but I am sure I will find lots of lovely people to talk to so I am not worried.  

Well, as someone wrote on their Facebook page this week, what happened to October?  The year just seems to have flown by and the quilts have flown out of the sewing machines. Look at that. 

1000 quilts for the year so far!

In 2012 we didn't even make it to 1000 in 12 months!


1030 quilts and 1275 laundry bags for 2014. 

3436 quilts and  5215 laundry bags in total.


Evelyn created this great quilt from Blocks of the Month an a laundry bag to go with it.


 A great group called the Chocolyn Laughalots created the next two quilts. 


Looks like too much fun is being had!



Christine C



Debbie





Evelyn



Irene - check out the 3D butterflies



Isn't Irene a HANDY person to have around .....sorry so could not resist!!


Jacky B



Jacqui S



the front 

And the back!

Jan-Maree (that would be me! :-) )




A joint effort with Dasha and myself.


Jan-Maree and Stephanie T 


Quilt top by Jan-Maree and quilted by Lisa N


Jo B



Joan






Front 


Back


Julie 



Kate


Kerry


Leanne


Lisa N




Liz F



Louise T



Lucy


Pennie


Rita M 









Robyn R


Created at one of the sewing days at my home by Rita C and quilted by Robyn.



Steph N


Stephanie D


Stephanie T


Sue N


Tracie 




Till next time .....................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree xx

1 comment: