Wednesday 5 March 2014

Happy Mail 5th March

Hi Everyone, Caroline again... Hope you are all getting your fabric's chosen for this month's BOM.... Hopefully I will be getting double the happy mail..

This week we have received some lovely Wonkies, and again some new first time contributors.  Thanks so much

First up we have four lovely ones from Bernice L

Next Dorothy has sent a lovely big bunch... I have only photographed about 1/2 great job!

These next lot are from Pat A, some lovely fabrics in these ones.

And lastly for this week a bunch of beauties from Sharon

 
I want to say a big thank you to the 3 lovely ladies who put their hand up to put together the BOM packs I put together last week..  They have been posted out and I look forward to seeing the finished quilts.
This week I have put together another 3 packs.  The first one is some wonky crosses.  I have found some great complimenting fabric for this one to make up into a quilt top.

BOM Pack 4

This next group look good together, they will need a supplementary fabric to go in the gaps (sorry I didn't have anything in my stash that would match in, do you?)

BOM Pack 5

These last lot are going to make a lovely scrappy looking quilt top.

BOM Pack 6


If you are interested in putting one of these groups of blocks together, please email Jan-Maree and we will get the pack sent out to you. As I mentioned previously you may need to add some borders or sashings or whatever you like to make them up to the correct quilt size.  Please also note you will need to check that the blocks are the same size - they may need trimming. So you can make them up how ever you like it is entirely up to you.  Thanks in advance to anyone who puts their hand up.
Also Jan-Maree has asked me to remind everyone about the Pot Luck Dinner she is holding at her place next Tuesday 11/3/14.  It's not too late to come along if you are going to be around.  Just send JM a quick email and she will send you off the details.
Happy Stitching
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment