Friday 10 January 2014

Weekly Dispatches 10 January


Only a teeny weeny post tonight.  Not bad really when you think that we are still coming out of the Christmas and New Year holiday period and still we have managed to mail off some quilts and laundry bags every week.  I am pretty happy about that.  There are actually more quilts that have been sent off this week but I can't share them just yet as that will risk spoiling the surprise.

Just  quick reminder to those who are making the soft and pretty Aussie quilt blocks.  I have only received about half of them back so can you please let me know how you are going with them if you are yet to send them.  I will show pictures of them next week sometime.  I have to apologise that with all the mail and hustle and bustle of Christmas, coupled with swapping over to a new laptop, I can't find the photos I took of the blocks I have received.   I will need you to let me know which ones you have done so that I can record your name against them.


12 quilts and 14  laundry bags for 2014.  

2376 quilts and 3744 laundry bags in total.

 Debbie


 Julie Ann


 Lisa L made this quilt top and sent it to Debbie for quilting.  We received a request with little notice and this proved to be the right quilt top for it with a little personalisation.   With Lisa's blessing, Debbie appliqued the aircraft and then quilted and bound and sent the quilt off.


Lynn


Stephanie T


Edit- here is the laundry bag that Jacqui made and for some reason I keep leaving it off the post!  Doh!!!
Sorry Jacqui!



I hope you all have a good weekend.  I will be back on Monday with a look at the poppy blocks and who knows what else!   :-)

Till next time.......................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  JMxx







1 comment: