Monday 29 April 2013

Monday Early or Late Happy Mail

Only a little happy mail post tonight as Thursday was a public holiday and I couldn't check the mail today as I am away for a couple of days.  

Still there are some great things in the mail.  First up we have Bev and Geoff's laundry bags.  I just love these tea towel laundry bags.  In the last lot Bev sent me there was a QLD one, a hunter tea towel and one from London Court in Perth and I have found perfect recipients for each of them.

If any of you have Aussie or novelty tea towels that you have bought during your travels, or which you have been given, please don't hesitate to send them to me if you no longer want them.  I am sure they will make great laundry bags.

Bev and Geoff



Sarah T
Rabitoes fan perhaps?


 Sarah T  also sent this block - love that feature fabric


Janine also sent in these BOMs and love these colours too.

Now on Saturday morning I also received a parcel from Dorothy of lots of BOMs and another parcel including a quilt top from Janet V but I am afraid I didn't have time to photograph everything for happy mail so they will feature next week.
I am quite looking forward to having a good look at them when I photograph them too.

Sorry this is so short.  Great post coming up tomorrow night - Janine has written about "this time last year".  I cannot believe how far we have come in one Year.
Amazing!

Till next time....................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!


2 comments:

  1. I love that bunny fabric. It will be interesting to see all the stars on quilt tops soon.

    ReplyDelete