Saturday 21 April 2012

See you on Wednesday...


Got to love living with teens.  The next few days are going to be interesting - we are now up to 98% of our 500GB gone and no more data till Tuesday night - it is now Saturday morning.  One son has 6 Year 11 assignments to complete.  No idea how much internet he will need for that but not my problem.  He was warned on Monday to get them done before it was all used up.....and he still managed to go for a sleepover for two days and out to a party last night....

I can still send and receive emails and can write posts on my ipad, just can't work out how to add photos to them!  So I can let you know if anything important happens which isn't really very likely!  Thank goodness my ipad is on a plan!

So, I may see you tonight or tomorrow night, or I may not, but I will be back on Wednesday at least, and hopefully with lots to show you.  Thank goodness my hubby is home for the weekend and I don't have to weather the internet dieting teens on my own.  Good heavens!  What will they do?

Till next time................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment