Tuesday 3 April 2012

Finishes for this week

8 More posting days to go - did anyone send a box today?  

These are my finished for this week so far.  I am pushing through to get some quilting done This pretty quilt top made by Andrea - Love the colours.
This lovely top was made by Marienne
Both these quilts look so much prettier in real life.  It was just lovely to work on both of them.  I am hoping to get lots of sewing done over Easter.  What about you?  None of our immediate families are in Sydney so there are no family gatherings to enjoy and I am afraid our teens think family things are lame.  I guess I better clean and oil the Bernina - she is going to be working!

Don't forget to send pictures of your finishes please.

Till next time..............keep spreading the word and happy stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Both quilts look great! I hope the recipients do send you pictures because I think they are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilts.

    I was going to be sewing over Easter but change in plans so now have visitors and then some childminding....

    Have a Happy Easter stitching Jan-Maree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally made it to the post office today - so my quilt is on it's way. I made a laundry bag to go as well.

    These two are gorgeous - you sure are keeping that machine of yours busy.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete