Monday 19 March 2012

More boxes hit the road today!

I am loving these emails!  Sue from SA sent me these pictures.  She has posted off this gorgeous feminine quilt - how pretty.
 And she had fun making laundry bags x 10!  Love them all but my drummer son would like the middle one best.
 More great fabrics - love those bright patches too!
And check out the Strawberry Shortcake  and Raggedy Andy bags!  What fun!
 A nice neat pile of ten going......going....gone!
 And lastly Erika, who runs a charity in memory of her son Shannon, called Shannon's Army sent me this picture.  This isn't the only quilt she is working on either!  You can read all about Shannon's Army here.  I think you will understand why Erika has gotten behind Aussie Heroes.
Has anyone else posted off their quilts or laundry bags?  PLEASE don't forget to let me know what you are sending - we all like to hear that and we all love the see the PICTURES too please!

Till next time...........keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment