Friday 3 February 2012

Orphans adopted

The first orphans have arrived for adoption from Pam.
There are some interesting blocks there and I am looking forward to having time to play with them and others that I have received earlier and see what I can do with them.

It has been one of those days today!  I have been having trouble with my internet for weeks and have had the tech out four times, including this morning.  Basically the internet would just slow down annoyingly slow but I still had enough useful time that I could keep going but today, because of the something the tech inadvertently did my internet when down COMPLETELY!!!!  Not happy!  Anyway it is back now.  Should it happen again I have worked out I can take my laptop and sit in a Maccas and conduct business - at least enough to keep AHQ running!

Tomorrow will be a better day!

Till next time......keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blocks! I also like the quilts with the tea towels in the middle. It's great what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an afghani i must say:

    ZAMA DA BLOG DER KHUWAKH SHU

    meaning that i love this blog.

    ReplyDelete